On February 23rd Enable Ireland Assistive Technology Service and the Institute of Art Design and Technology (IADT) Dun Laoghaire will be holding an Accessible Music Technology and Practice Seminar. This is a rare opportunity for anybody interested in music and disability to hear a highly experienced range of speakers from Ireland, the UK and Norway who are involved in the design and development of accessible musical instruments/interfaces, the delivery of accessible musical education or in supporting musicians and performers with disabilities. This is a free event but places are limited so advanced booking is essential. Please complete the Booking Form at the bottom of the page if you would like to attend. Please note that completion of this booking form does not guarantee your place.
Who might be interested in attending?
- Musicians or aspiring musicians with a disability.
- Musicians or music therapists who work with people with disabilities.
- Music teachers or community musicians interested in providing more inclusive classes and environments.
- Therapists or anybody who works with or supports people with disabilities that would like to introduce music based activities.
- Product or software designers interested in creating alternative musical instruments and interfaces.
Have a look at the AMTP Contributor page for a flavour of what will be discussed and who is attending.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for specific enquiries.